Tuesday 11 January 2011

January 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th...

Ohhh, so I'm not doing so good... It's been nearly a week and I haven't been able to go for a run... I have had the biggest amount of uni work to do ever, third year is turning out to be a lot tougher than I thought... When I haven't been reading, writing, working or researching I have been sleeping, I feel like I have turned into a nocturnal zombie that barely speaks any more... It's all due in on Monday and I have finally began to manage to get my head around it all so hopefully I will be able to start running again tomorrow... I have been walking to the shop instead of getting the bus down the road doing a spot of exercise along with my housemates on the shiny new Kinect I got for Christmas so I have been squeezing in a spot of exercise every now and then in my study breaks...

I hope you have all got on loads better than I have this past week... I look forward to running my mile each day again...

1 comment:

  1. Guy:

    I noticed you're starting a new fitness regime for 2011. Would you be interested in testing out a bit of fitness equipment to review on your blog? EMail me on ryan.levitt@mslgroup.com and I'll give you details and/or send out a unit for you to use. Thanks and good luck with the Janathon!
    -Ryan Levitt

    ReplyDelete