Thursday 6 January 2011

The 5th Day !!

Yesterday afternoon I went out for another run, again it was a mile, I'm starting to enjoy this route because I know exactly how far I have left each time I turn one of the corners...

Nothing too interesting happened, I made it from my door back round to my door like the first time I did it and I didn't feel sick :)

I don't know what my pace was or anything because I tried using runsat so that the miles would get uploaded onto the runfree website but I didn't realise that when I switched application to set up my running music, (I'm still using audiofuels adrenalin junkie) that it stopped tracking me !! so the distance, pace and map were all around zero so I don't have anything to show you, sorry guys...

I did the run at a slightly slower pace and made the mile in around 10minuets so that should be a pace of around a 10minuet mile... I hope I have time to go for my run today...

2 comments:

  1. There is something reassuring about using the same route as you can set small targets.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... you'll be able to see how you improve over the month on the same route... it'll be dead motivational! :-)

    ReplyDelete