Monday 3 January 2011

Day 2

It's January 2nd and I woke up for the first time in 2011 without a headache feeling totally refreshed and ready to go... to work :( on the first Sunday of the year, I knew I should have booked it as a holiday... It was a short quiet day in Clapham so it wasn't too bad, 10.45am until 5.15pm I got the tube back to the close tube station today not the far away one, I sat down ate a couple chips and dips and then got ready to go out for my run...

It wasn't a huge run, it was quite a quick one actually but I began to feel like I was going to throw up so I had to stop, it might have been a combination of the chips and dips and the fact that I haven't run in a while... I walked the 5mins back to my house to cool down and then sat in a cold shower for a while...

So January 2nd I managed,
1.19 miles
in 11 minuets 32
with an average 9minuet 40second mile
burning 150 calories...

I won't eat chips and dips before I set off today and hopefully I will make it a bit further... I listened to the AudioFuel free Gridmix download ( available http://www.audiofuel.co.uk/free/audiofuel.html ) as this is what I was using when I was running in December so I'm used to it... I made it to just over half way through the track, I'm going to try the adrenalin junky track when I go for my run today...

I hope everyone else is enjoying Janathon...

1 comment:

  1. If chips and dips aren't working, I can recommed a big mac and fries!! :-) Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete