Saturday 1 January 2011

1st Day of Janathon

It's January 1st which means that Janathon has officially started !! It's ten past six and my headache has subsided which is a good thing but I have to leave to go over to see the family ten minuets ago so I won't have time for a run :( Instead of getting the tube next to my house and then changing at kings cross I will power walk the mile or so down the road to the Victoria line station and get the tube from there...

I know it's not a run but I am trying, this can be me easing my way into Janathon... I will defo go for one tomorrow after I finish work. I'm looking forward to it all ready... :)

4 comments:

  1. Walking to a further away tube station is splendid Janathoning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you make the powerwalk a little bit more 'bouncy', it almost constitutes as a run! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't have to be a run - that's the magic of Janathon! As long as you're doing more than you would have done without Janathon, then you're on to a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, it ended up being 0.8 miles to the tube and took 12.23 mins averaging a 15.2 minuet mile... On New Years day it felt like I was moving a lot faster than that, but I think I might have still been a bit worse for wear when I set off...

    ReplyDelete